AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

AphroJr apply for GM.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

AphroJr apply for GM. Empty
PostSubject: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:10 am

Full name: Marvin (last name ill you later for some reason. )

Time zone:UTC+01:00 ( germany )

Ingame name: N/a ( gotta lvl it tommorw im to tired now

Previous Exp: was head Admin in WoW

Proof:Can't prof because i didn't took ss or something like that.

Amount of hours you can give: 2-8h under the week and weekend some day I can't be online ( because im outsite or have some birthday partys ) And if I could play in the weekend
im playing like the whole day.

Average amount of hours you spend: I dnt understand what u mean anyways : in my life i played gunz since 4 years ( igunz ).
in a weak i guess higher as +30h pretty sure. Some weak less because of the school homeworks.

which time zone: UTC+01:00 ( germany )
Why should we pick you: Because i applied alot in pservers and i didin't get in because the spots was full or they need to know me in real life ( LOL retards Razz )
And im doing my best that the Community has less hackers and get supported everytime im online :S
To be honest i rarely ego,ima more like a friendly person.If im not wrong gunz should also have a Admin Panel,that means i know how it works.I would do my best to get a hackerless and good comunity.

Do you have teamviewer:Yes I have.

Any other info you like us to know: Ya i want to know if someone is gm so hes autom. Forum Admin ? Because i gotta get in 1 day like up to +30 post Razz

Last edited by Aphrojr on Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lock
Lock

PostSubject: Re: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 am

Learn English, learn grammar, no experience, no real reason why we should pic you, your new, and the staff spots are for the most part full.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:42 am

Lock wrote:
Learn English, learn grammar, no experience, no real reason why we should pic you, your new, and the staff spots are for the most part full.

Denied

ok your mean :S

but im pretty sure i have more experience as everyone in the gameplay.

edit : Does it so matter that im new ? i gotta spend so much time as everyone spended in this game lol Smile
Back to top Go down
rish

PostSubject: Re: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:55 am

as far as I know lock has no power to deny so he should stfu

wait until Jason (owner) posts here
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:26 am

/Denied

admin at WoW is kinda big. you could prob be making that up! second of all, we are like overflowing of gms so no D;!
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AphroJr apply for GM.   AphroJr apply for GM. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AphroJr apply for GM.
Page 1 of 1