AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Joobie's GameMaster Application

Go down 
+3
I.R.I.S.
Roxas
Joobie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Joobie

Joobie's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:33 pm

Full name: Andrew Huang

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Ingame name: Joobie

Previous Exp: Well, I used to go by the name of Motorola in another server. I used to be GM @ Freestyle Gunz (Which is top 3 private Gunz Server). I have also worked for alot of servers. If you disbelieve that I was not GM from FreeStyle GunZ, you may ask i.r.i.s or Roxas for proof.

Proof: GM IN DEMONIC GAMERS: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/TmMotorola/ANOTHERGMSSINDEMONICGUNZ.jpg
GM IN FREESTYLE GUNZ: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/TmMotorola/FreeStyleGunzGM.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/TmMotorola/AntoherGunzss.jpg
GM IN PROJECT GUNZ: https://2img.net/h/i397.photobucket.com/albums/pp52/TmMotorola/ProjectGunzGM.jpg (HOPE YOU CAN SEE IT :/)

Amount of hours you can give: I can give as much hour as I can, otherwise I'd be doing homework, since it's getting harder in life at my stage.

Average amount of hours you spend: I spend around 6-7 hours per day.

which time zone: Eastern Standard Time

Why should we pick you: You should pick me because I have alot of experience being GameMaster, and I could teach a few things or two. I would fulfill my duty as a GameMaster and help out the server when it's in trouble. I would help with donations, ban hackers, delete clans, etc.

Do you have teamviewer: Yes, I have TeamViewer

Any other info you like us to know: Well, I live in Toronto, and is currently in his 11th year of High School. If you would like to know more about me, you can talk to me ingame, or on msn Smile

Contact info: MSN: congee_jooey@hotmail.com , SKYPE: KingJoobieJoobie's GameMaster Application ANOTHERGMSSINDEMONICGUNZJoobie's GameMaster Application FreeStyleGunzGMJoobie's GameMaster Application AntoherGunzssJoobie's GameMaster Application ProjectGunzGMJoobie's GameMaster Application ProjectGunzGMPicture

Last edited by Joobie on Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm

Good app.
Back to top Go down
I.R.I.S.
I.R.I.S.

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Pro.
Back to top Go down
Lock
Lock

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 pm

KK, you were gm in demonic for a total of what, 5 min? I was in demonic since the beginning, you were never ingame, hired and fired before the server even opened.
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:09 pm

what..Motorola? no way lol..... hey man... Wink welcome to the server.. nice app!
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:35 pm

NIce app man and good luck.
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 pm

lock pro Razz!

anyways, this app is itching me 2 hire u....! i have seen u be gm at fgunz but i want the gms 2 be different here Very Happy! usually 1ce someone ges gm they ignore more. but i want the gms here 2 be more talkative....! so, u will be the last 1 accepted bcuz were like overflowed! hope u can prove yourself well Very Happy!

/accepted...(for now)
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joobie's GameMaster Application   Joobie's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joobie's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: Staff Applications :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: