AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

[Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rikki02

[Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) Empty
PostSubject: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 pm

This is an app i always use, hope it is oki for you guys that I use it:)
If not, then well, i quess I have to make a new one^^

Name: richard
Desired position:I am applying for a GM position. My main aim is basically to help the GM's, and players, in hosting events(if they are alone). Stopping the use of third party system(Macro or Hacks). Blocking the users who spam the lobby's for no reason. Helping the players with each doubt they have and hopefully making them happy. : )
I dont like people fighting with each other and will come in front of a dispute between players. Will always be ready to do what i m said to do.
and i am often online at the nights.

Languages you speak:I can speak and write proper English, Norwegian, swedish, danish.
and some german.

E-mail:MSN is "skoddevika@hotmail.com"
Msn:MSN is "skoddevika@hotmail.com"

Personality:I am a Peace lover.
I love making friends from all over.
I care about the server and have brought in some friends till now. And i am still asking my friends to join AzureGunz.
I am Dedicated in my work.
I Respect all the players i play with.
I am not a Back Stabber
I am totally focused in my work.
I Get along with many GM's Too.
I dont abuse my power

Do you speak English well?:I can speak and write proper English.
Communication ability:Very Well with Anyone.
Are you mature?:Iam 17 years old, Have a job at a place called rimi kongshavn in norway, and saving up for my car or stuff to my new place to stay... I think im pretty mature Wink
Previous Experience:iv been trying a bit for a year a go on my cuzzins server called AnderGunz or something if i remember correct.
but i have been gm on many other games, wow , Cs , maplestory, SA-MP.
so i know how to act:)

Pros:I have been playing ijji for well some years, i cant even remember. and fgunz and many other servers.

Why do you want to apply for that position?:I like AzureGunzand seen that the population of the server could increase and would love to help out in anyway possible, because i know that AzureGunz will be a great hit in the future and would love to be apart of it.
Anything else:Activity every day. and i am from Eu also so i will be on when u guys are to bed:)
Saturdays - Sundays - Active throughout the day.
(Can come anytime but i want some one to inform me beforehand if possible so that i study that day and is allowed to sit at night.

Hope You can take your time to read this app.
i am a very fast learner, and i remember everything i get told
like commands and stuff.

i also know some of the GMs/admins here. and i am a person you can trust..
ING : Thunder

Thx for reading
known as DeaTAnGel from Fgunz:)
or Bass from other servers:)
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

[Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:12 pm

Sorry but i think the Staff is full (Overstaffed)

Its denied right?
Back to top Go down
rikki02

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:38 pm

lols.. why do u write its denied right?..
i know it is full and stuff, but maybe if they get any open spots.
then they atleast got an app.
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 pm

well Bass you should use the format we have i believe, it's pretty nice tho but I think you will get rejected because Jason is not hiring anyone atm. So just be patient bro and apply when a spot is open =]. Up to Jason and other admins to read.
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:37 pm

ugh...yea spots are full atm this app will remain here for right now until further notice from jason [Azn] Azure

Thanks Your A-Gunz Team
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:03 pm

We dont have enough players yet. we need more players and then think of gms. So far theres more gms/admins playing ingame than normal players.
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:44 pm

/denied

reason: MUST USE OUR FORMAT

reason 2: overstaffed so apply next time Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)   [Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Bass] In Game GM/trail GM app:) i know there are no open but, i hope you guys still read:)
Page 1 of 1