AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Jasmine's GameMaster Application

Go down 
+2
Xemgin
jasmine395
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jasmine395

Jasmine's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi everybody! Sorry i couldn't be that much active because i had bunch of finals to do, so I'm very sorry to everone and AzureGunZ!

Name: Jasmine Ngo

In Game Name: JasminexD

About me: I'm nice, I'm very talkative, I'm positive, I don't insult peoples (Only sometimes when they really really piss me off), I don't ego or taunt (I only taunt at my brother >>Gin<<), I'm really friendly Very Happy!

My Skills / Attributes: I can't just say that I'm the best, but i can say that i can be really helpful to AzureGunZ Private server, I don't abuse my powers.

How active are you?:
(How many hours per day / days per week) : I can stay for 4-5.5 hours per day, and maybe Saturday and Sunday i can stay longer. Plus i sometimes go on vacation, so please forgive me if I'm absent on those days.

How long have you played AzureGunZ? I've played AzureGunz since when Jason asked me to join his server ^_^.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master? What other servers have you worked for? I don't have experience, but i can gain it as fast as i can. I have never worked for any other servers yet, because I'm scared T_T.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? I don't seem people to think that I'm special, But i can be one if you want ^^! I would like to hope that i can get accept back Sad.

Do you speak any Languages besides English? Yes i do, But not that much that i know of.

Else: I'm friendly, I'm nice, I don't abuse powers, I don't insult players or peoples, I don't ego or taunts, I never say bad words to players or peoples.
I'll work hard for AzureGunZ, My brother and I will search for custom items
if Jason wants me too.

Sorry if some of my sentence doesn't make sense

Thank You and I'm sorry for not being active on those days I've been gone
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 am

I edit your Topic...(to Gamemaster Application)

Good Luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jasmine395

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:49 am

Oh yea, sorry xD. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sarapwns
Sarapwns

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:54 am

I love u!!=)
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:18 am

Good luck mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 am

good luck jasmine wait for jason to reply
Back to top Go down
jasmine395

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 3:41 pm

Thank you everyone! T-T!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:08 am

Wait that Jason said accept or denied
Back to top Go down
NeonThunder
NeonThunder

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:13 am

Jason's been really busy ill remind him to the check forums
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:24 am

NeonThunder wrote:
Jason's been really busy ill remind him to the check forums

I talk alltimes with him he said me who get accept and who not...

But thanks

Xemgin
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:54 am

he didint replied to mines yet...
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:58 am

Aphrojr wrote:
he didint replied to mines yet...

If you got accept i write in your thread...(but this is Jasmine's thread please dont post here xD)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I think you should be taken back as trial gm. And really prove your self this time. Get some people to join and recommend you. That would really help. I know your really nice and un-egoistic. Ive been playing with u for ever. and I miss you Sad
Back to top Go down
NeonThunder
NeonThunder

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:16 pm

i'll tell jason to see this as soon as hes back online msn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 pm

I can accept this right now. But sadly going to have to deny it. Even though I love you. We have too many staff members and not enough members. secondly your from the same time zone. we need staff from other time zones aswel. Sorry Jasmine I still love you

/Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasmine's GameMaster Application   Jasmine's GameMaster Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jasmine's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1