AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Shox Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shox

Shox Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Name : Nick

Contact : ksb1996@live.com (DW i know ppl know Kenny from ksb1995@hotmail dw hes just a friend.)

In Game Name: ShoxPro2

About You: I am 15years old and I love to help people in situations, Im not easily annoyed which would help as I would not abuse my powers in anyway and help any person without having a go at them or arguing with any person.

Skills/Atributes : My Skills for Azure Gunz is to make it a better and safer place for the community of the game, To help players of the game throughout any situation they are in and do the best I can forAzure Gunz at the best of my ability to do so.

Activity hours :
Monday 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM (School Nights From Monday - Friday if its not school will be same as the weekend)
Tuesday 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Wednesday 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Thursday 05:00 PM - 09:00 PM
Friday 05:00 PM - 12:00 - 03:00 AM - Maybe Later
Saturday 11:00 AM - 12:00 - 03:00 AM
Sunday 11:00 AM - 09:00 PM

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master? What other servers have you worked for? Iv'e only worked for HeavenrainGunz and Divine gunz they are both down because of hackers.

Whats so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a Game Moderator: Because I am a fair player with alot of self confidence and also work hard and play hard, I believe I should he hired as I can help the players and the staff of Azure Gunz throughout the day of my online times including in Ventrilo and to get players to have more fun by making events that everyone will enjoy.
Do you speak any other Languages besides English? Yes Spanish and A bit of French. (took only 1 class of french, 3classes of Spanish.)

Else? : In my extra time I play Azure Gunz and CSS I also make some Graphics using Photoshop, I used to work for some company's that hosts gaming servers, websites etc so I know how to run a team of staff and to help them all get working in a good mood.

Regards,
Shox
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

lmao U srs? ur first post and it was an application? sigh all i can say is gl?
Back to top Go down
NeonThunder
NeonThunder

PostSubject: Re: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:06 pm

don't we have like 6 gm's o-o
Back to top Go down
Shox

PostSubject: Re: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Umm thank you i think o.o?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:09 pm

Try to gain some respect. Show that your friendly. Get to know us while we get to know you. We dont want to hire random people. Sorry.

/Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shox Gm Application   Shox Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shox Gm Application
Page 1 of 1