AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Bear Appl for The *AG*

Go down 
+3
rapid blur
†jjang†
Bear
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bear
Bear

Bear Appl for The *AG* Empty
PostSubject: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 pm

Name:Kim Ju Heon

Ingame Name:^2Bear^9

About You:I am Korean and I love thinking to fix problem and I most of time fix things.

My Skills / Attributes:I know when people lie and I love when people try to hide stuff Smile
My skill is I know when players are upset without telling ( Just by talking to each other players.)I will ask Admin or Jason before I start event with out any permission..... I will have fun as I can in AG Very Happy

How active are you?:Everyday and I play about 7 hours lol!
(How many hours per day / days per week)

How long have you played AzureGunZ?2 Week.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master? What other servers have you worked for?I actually never worked on server before but, I have played gunz for 3 years.
I have good plan, and I will like to work things out with Adam. I have knowned Bad GameMaster's and Non-Bad GameMaster's. I know how players feels like when Staff disagree.

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member?I am special because, I like GunZ and I have great thinking with *Problems with Player and Staff* --------- I will never EVER leave with out giving Their Prize for Event---------

Do you speak any Languages besides English?I speak Korean. Razz

Else:I live in NC, I moved to America because, my dad works here.I love Clan war. lol!
I love AG!
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:01 pm

one post? i see ur active in game but maybe let us get to kno u a lil better b4 posting a app? specially as ur first post in our server
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:26 pm

So you won't trust 1 post guy?
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:34 pm

well we have denied some for only having one post i feel the same for you even though u r active. Although this isnt my decision so let them decide Wink
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm

No experience in GM? thats gonna hurt ur chances as they would most likely look for people with experience because they dont want to waste their time teaching.
Idk but that is what i think. I maybe wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm

/pending

even tho you're active ingame, you gotta be active on forums 2! 2 posts is not enoug, so go post some more and i'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 am

Dunno most of our staff are NA's..

Would see u as tgm +u must be more active on the forums so go post xDD!
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm

I will try to be active and forum.
I will check forum and post fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm

And I will take TGM
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Next time dont double post. just edit your first post Smile
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 pm

Destiny who are you o,o
I never seen you in game duo
Destiny (game ign?)
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:26 pm

/Accepted as TGM
Welcome to the team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bear Appl for The *AG*   Bear Appl for The *AG* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bear Appl for The *AG*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: Staff Applications :: Applications :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to: