AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

New Things Going To Be Added

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

New Things Going To Be Added Empty
PostSubject: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:40 am

Well as new Developer I wanted to update you guys on certain things i am going to be doing =] now I dont not take full credit for the things i am going to list below due to the fact that i am not working on these objectives on my own please thank the hole Developers team for the future actions below thank you Dev Gossip =]

List Of Objectives:

-In Game Color Change To Following Rankings Developer, GameMaster, Owners

-Brand New Custom Quest

-Easy Donation System (Call By House Phone And Will Charge To Bill)

-45+ Brand New Custom Maps

-Also For All lvl 99 Players I Will Be Weekly Adding New Items And Gear For More Mass Distruction =]

-For The Top Player On Ranking You Will Get A Custom Shirt Saying Top Player Unless You Loss Your Title It Will Be Taken =]

Well That Is All Im Going To Mention For Now Rest Is Top Secret Only Staff Will Kno >=] lol Hope You Are Happy And Excited Post Comments Or Ideas Below Player Feedback Is Read And Used =]
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:58 am

wow nice..

When u will be done with those stuff xD ?
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:01 am

Its gona take alot of time but hopefully completely finish some time next month =]
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:02 am

Would be awesome but i guess Custom Quest + the brand new maps will take a while ^^
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 am

Yes it will im still debateing on to make Pepsi boss quest or Coke Cola boss quest basically its a giant bottle of Pepsi/Coke Cola that u must fight =] with other little sodas hitting you should be kool =]
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 2:46 pm

Nice Job Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Things Going To Be Added   New Things Going To Be Added I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Things Going To Be Added
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: