AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Go down 
+2
rgangsta
†jjang†
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

..................... Empty
PostSubject: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Bye.
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:22 pm

ugh........!!! wtf sorry to here u go!
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 pm

hear* You gonna be back soon?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:29 pm

nope Im gone for good. And i dont care what someone says. I wont be changing my mind this time. As i was told... not too good to be admin
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 10:08 pm

Aww!! Noo. COME BACK!!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:11 am

Well sounds like she made up her mind..
Honestly I doubt anything we do will bring her back.
Rage gl in the future Smile
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:19 pm

sigh Jasmine y u did this... i told u to wait yesterday nite on msn, i told u i will do something abt it but u wanna quit... its like u givin up on me too -.- zzzz
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:27 pm

Guys...c'mon. You guys act like this is a real job. It's a hobby. I know you may feel a bit betrayed, but think of it this way: school. Let's say you were best friends with a teacher and he failed you (happened to me). The best thing you can do is find out why he failed you and work on the weaknesses that contributed to your fail.
Rage, there are obviously alot of people who care about you, I don't know you like they do, but I'm guessing you're pretty good as a person. Don't go. Maybe be away for a while, but don't give up on your friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 pm

rgangsta... the thing is. I just found out that im not good as a admin. I got "degraded" while I was offline. Like ok im not good at fucking dev or mod. But I brought people, Was nice to everyone, listened to everyones problems. I wasnt cocky to people but watch... youll find out whats up with this server. And basically i was never an admin. I had panel for 2 hours. and it was taken away. I was talking to Loyal and he said I can be a staff member for Mocro Gunz. But i stayed loyal to azure gunz, and I got repaid by getting degraded. I hope one day jason would come to his senses. And on the demotion/promotion link I cant reply.

Reply: Battleboy must have brought in alot of players. But I brought in the person that fixed ur failing server aka Adam. And everyone was quitting your server like neon, but I held him back. But as I said jason thanks for repaying me by "degrading" me. Really appreciate it. And please do me a favour... Delete my account cuz im getting really annoyed by all this spamm from azure gunz. I used to be active everyday of my life even during exams to get "degraded", so the least you can do is delete my account. Thanks. Bye
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:34 pm

Sigh Jasmine.... I neva said u were a bad admin, u was a great admin i understand how u feel ill get u ur spot back =] besides i can help by stayin a member xD so Jason when u read this plz take my spot away and give it back to Jasmine shes the one who deserves it more than me ill just be a member =]

PS. Jasmine plz come back now for me? =]
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:50 pm

jasmine b4 u go can i have ur msn again i uploaded a new one and lost my contacs!
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 pm

jasmine_borres@hotmail.com ...it's on her profile Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:12 pm

Lawl... yah thats my email... and no sorry moh im done with this server for good.
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:02 pm

zz fine w.e do wat u want besides u wont listen to me cuz of the other sht i been doin, so i wouldnt expect u to listen to me anyway i guess bye
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:09 pm

Rage this is prolly wierd coming out of me but from the short period of time that ive been here to me u were a great admin u were never doing over ur job nor below it u were always doing the rite thing so if u wish to come back you are welcomed here hope your enjoying w.e ur doing but always kno that theres always a open spot for u here ill make sure of that my self take care Jas =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .....................   ..................... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: General :: Introduction :: GoodByes-
Jump to: