AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Why exactly I was fired?

Go down 
+4
†jjang†
rgangsta
±Beast
Matt
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Matt
Developer

Why exactly I was fired? Empty
PostSubject: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:48 pm

So why exactly was i demoted.... Uh im working on the cms u can even ask adam.. And if i am demoted Im removing all of my cms files from the vps..
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Developer
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Matt wrote:
So why exactly was i demoted.... Uh im working on the cms u can even ask adam.. And if i am demoted Im removing all of my cms files from the vps..

Just ask to put ur credits on, otherwise if you take em off ill maybe just remake em.. (That aint any ordrer or stuff like that)
Back to top Go down
Matt
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

no fuck If im demoted they can go to hell. I want it taken away
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Developer
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Matt wrote:
no fuck If im demoted they can go to hell. I want it taken away

Ask then, they got it, it's up to them if they want or not, there's no copyright on that lol, i just made a matchserver for azure, and if i get demoted i wont qq for that, that took some of my time, but ill just ask for credit. im not gonna talkshit them lol..
Back to top Go down
Matt
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:53 pm

actually no its not up to them.. Cause I have all the db info I need to easily as hell release it and hack ur server..
Back to top Go down
±Beast
Developer
±Beast

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Matt wrote:
actually no its not up to them.. Cause I have all the db info I need to easily as hell release it and hack ur server..

I can aswell, don't play: ima hack or stuff, backup is easy to make, and change information too.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:54 pm

-_-
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Take revenge and you'll be a d*ck. Just be more active and help people in-game and contribute to things often. Razz
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 pm

Matt stop being a poor sport man.....just go along with it...theres alot of ppl who are mad about the hire/fire profanity a.k.a. rage just quit because of her demotion so try not to take it to hard. and please dont act childesh with all this i made this and that shit...ive made alot of stuff for the server and do u see any of it used? only 1 item...so shhh plz
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Damn scary staffs Razz
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:38 pm

grow up please. just because you got demoted dont mean you got to QQ and want everything back.
Back to top Go down
Matt
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Surprised well i wasted my time doing it and I want everything back. I have full right over it
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:42 pm

Grow up(Period)
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:45 pm

you probably do but technically its not yours since you didnt put your own credits on it.
i advise next time you put that YOU did it somewhere.
Back to top Go down
jasmine395

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:24 pm

Wow matt lol....So many people quit because of demotion -_-!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why exactly I was fired?   Why exactly I was fired? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why exactly I was fired?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: General :: General chat-
Jump to: