AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rgangsta
rgangsta

Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! Empty
PostSubject: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:22 pm

Not my story. Just one I ran into the other day.

"One of my female friends, Chrissy, can fart. And I don’t just mean she can fart, I mean she can fart! A while back she starts dating this guy that she really likes—Kevin. She doesn’t quite know how to bring up her little situation but luckily, Kevin has a dog. As most of her farts are silent—I don’t know how women can all fart stealthily but they can!—she simply blames errant flatulence on the canine. This goes on for a few weeks, with them spending several evenings together and her blaming the dog on numerous different occasions. On their last night together, they are sitting in the living room watching a movie and Chrissy lets out an exceptionally deadly odour. As always, once the pungent scent begins to permeate the air she makes a casual remark, blaming it on the dog. Kevin turns to her and tells her that his dog is dead. Her heart sinks as she realizes that she’s been caught in her little fib. But it gets worse. Kevin asks her if it has been her who has been farting over the past several weeks. She confesses that it has, and his face turns white. It turns out that Kevin’s dog was really, really old, and Kevin was quite concerned about its well being and suffering. When Kevin noticed the dog was passing disgusting gas, he and his vet inferred that his dog may be getting sick. After trying some medication from the vet for a few weeks, to no avail, Kevin made the rather rash decision to put his dog down, rather than wait and watch it deteriorate further. The irony of course is that his dog wasn’t sick at all. Chrissy’s farts killed Kevin’s dog. Like I said, the girl can fart."
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:46 pm

TBH I dont understand what this story is trying to message out to the people..

Edit: Wait.. I just looked and it's in the "LOL Zone" so.. Sorry but this aint funny to me :\
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 pm

D: c'mon the guy killed the dog because he thought the dog was farting. But it was the girl....You don't have no sense of humor, do you? >.>
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:47 pm

Lol Dude I get the joke its just weird. Neutral
Trust me I have alot of sense of Humor! ^^
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Not wierd to me. Just plain hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:14 am

i dont get it -.-
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Kinda weird....
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Lol I knew it.. It's so weird..
Like He kills his dog cuz he thought the dog was farting..
But his girlfriend was..
It's more weird-ish disgusting than funny Razz
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:35 pm

Poor dog >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!   Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blame it on the dog. TRUE STORY!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AzureGunz :: Off-topic :: LOL Zone-
Jump to: