AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Battleboy's GM Application

Go down 
+6
Gm_Rose
WeedMan
SeeEzEl
[Azn]Azure
†jjang†
Battleboy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

Battleboy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Full name: Mohammad Abdullah

Time zone: U.S.A Central Time Zone

Ingame name: Battleboy

Previous Exp: Well I was a GM on SkyGunz made by my friend Rufio. He's a pro Developer and he asked me to be a GM on his server. This was like 1-2 years ago, it was my first time being a GM. I had no experience but everyone helped me out and I became one of the best GMs on the server. Then I became an admin on my friend's server called Alliance Gunz. I learned how to control GM/Admin Panels. All in-game commands such as /changemaster, /changepassword, /admin_ban, /admin_wall, /hide, etc.

Proof: Sorry I don't have screen-shots to prove it. I have new laptop now and I lost all my old screen-shots. Sorry once again.

Amount of hours you can give: Well on weekdays: 2-3 hours depending on what I have planned out. on weekends: 6-7 hours, again depending on what I have planned out.

Average amount of hours you spend: 1-2 hours everyday and 5-6 hours every weekend.

which time zone: U.S.A Central Time Zone

Why should we pick you: Well I think I am the right person for this Spot because I have past Experience of becoming a great GM that I know I am. I have a lot of confidence, respect, and responsibility. I am a cool/funny guy, but I know when to take my job seriously and when to get serious. I will help the community by bringing in more people, advertising AzureGunz(Not Spamming other Servers), and bring my Pro Developer friends lol. I will not tolerate any constant spammers, hackers, glitchers, swappers, and rule breakers. I will give spammers 1-3 warnings before banning them. Same goes for swappers, I will reset them and warn them to not do it again. If they continues, they will get banned. I am active in-game and on forums. I will welcome new players with honestly and remind them to read rules for in-game and forums. I will always respect my staff members and other players on gunz. I wont let you guys lose my trust no matter what. I will assure you guys that I am not applying for power. I wont ask for GM weapons nor I will host events unless someone from staff team tells me to. I will only ask for GM Panel and nothing else.

Do you have teamviewer: No but I am about to download it right now lol.

Any other info you like us to know: Well I'm a Muslim. I'm from Pakistan and I'm very cool lol. My nickname is PMoh or Moh and BB. One thing I don't like are the people who be racist to other people. I will not accept racism of any kind, especially about my God. Ty

Contact info: MSN: date1010@hotmail.com AIM: pmoh12

Thank you for reading my Application. =]
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:46 pm

nice app i will let jason/iris decide
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:42 pm

muslims are pros wtf u talking about?

anyways

/denied

reason: WHY I HIRE SO MUCH GMS?
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 6:44 pm

eh i thought u guys were pickin new staff thats y i applied... sorry fo applying i didnt know..
Back to top Go down
SeeEzEl
Head GM
SeeEzEl

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:45 pm

sorry battle boy i loved your app but when we have spots open , i will let you know so u can re-apply
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:10 pm

not your fault Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
WeedMan
Banned fag
WeedMan

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:10 am

lol Jason i thought u were hiring new staff as u said.and besides this app is a one of a kind and nice 1.although u do need some more playing tim eon the weekdays.but other then that man its a hellofa application,and it looks like u took alot of a time to put this app together.soz for u getting denied m8.luck in the future
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:16 am

nice apply ( another usa guy -.- )
Back to top Go down
Battleboy
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 am

Thx guys for reading, I know Weed bruh, Its just as i thought too.. I thought they were hiring new Gms so i asked jjang and applied... but its ok tho =D its Jason's choice so i cant go against it ill just wait =]
Back to top Go down
adam
Owner
adam

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 am

u have 140% of mysupport Smile GL
Back to top Go down
WeedMan
Banned fag
WeedMan

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm

yep u ahve my support all the way.jsut wait till later and im sure ull make staff =]
Back to top Go down
Mission
Mission

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:25 am

Really nice apply, GL on your Reapply when there are some spots open.
Back to top Go down
Hero

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 am

Good Luck
but spots closed Sad
Back to top Go down
Xemgin
Xemgin

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:26 am

Spots are full...

please someone lock it^^

Thanks

Xemgin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battleboy's GM Application   Battleboy's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battleboy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1