AzureGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AzureGunz

AzureGunz is Online

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please Support the Server

Urika's GM Application.

Go down 
+6
Gm_Rose
Bear
Sarapwns
rapid blur
Mentality
Urika
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Urika

Urika's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Jordan Baker

Ingame Name: Urika

About You: Hi there, well what can i say about me, im fun to be around, i like going out with my friends and spending time with my Girl, my main hobby is probally GunZ lol.
im trying to find a job atm, trying to learn to drive, i had a succesful education, im eventually going to Univerisity to study Phsyical Health.

My Skills / Attributes: Polite, Understanding, a good listener, dont hold grudges, im fair in punishments, good with the ban hammer Smile, im a fun person to talk to and people
like playing with me in GunZ. im a jolly person whos 99.9% of the time in a good mood. i spend my time on GunZ in the lobby trying to help lost souls,
i look into Locked games for swappers / hackers / glitchers, i look into Quests for hackers / glitchers. i also spend time in game to get to
know the peopleim around.

How active are you?: i play 7 days a week, but Hours depends. atleast minimum 3 hours spread over the day. but usally much more my average is about 8-10 hours.

How long have you played AzureGunZ? since it was released.

How much experience do you have with being a Game Master? What other servers have you worked for? TBL (Admin), DarkGunZ (GM ), InfinityGunZ (GM)
Prolar GunZ (Head GM) and Euro GunZ (GM)

What's so special about you? Why should you be accepted as a staff member? im Trustworthy, Fair, dont abuse powers, active, polite, friendly, talkative... Ask Jhon your Head Dev he knows me Quite well.

Do you speak any Languages besides English? Unfortunatly no.

Else: Hope you take your time reading my App and i hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Mentality
Head DEV
Head DEV

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:25 pm

For my part i approve of him. He is trustworthy ive known him for a while.

/Admins consider please.
Back to top Go down
rapid blur
rapid blur

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 3:28 pm

O.O! Darkgunz GM and more.. Thats awesome! user at DG?
Yea I'd GM him if proof is given :p
Back to top Go down
Sarapwns
Sarapwns

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:13 pm

hmm i dont know him tho he has 1 post for our forums that was his app i think he should get more known in azure community first
Back to top Go down
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:31 pm

Even duo your famous... I don't know you? xD
But the staff list is closed until we have more people like Battleboy said.
1 post lol I was like u when I wrote my app :d!
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:39 am

Sorry But,

Due To The Issue We Have It Will Automatically Denied.

#Would Be Nice If You Show Us Some Proof Of You Being GM At Those Pserver.
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:29 am

At The Moment I Like Your Attitude And Our New Admin Mental Approved You So All I Have To Say Is

/Accepted
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:40 am

Also Urika I Wanna Add That You Must Be More Active This Weekend On Forums And In Game When I See Your Ready Ill Give You Your Rank Till Then Your Accepted But Must Prove To Me =]
Back to top Go down
Gm_Rose
GameMaster
Gm_Rose

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:42 am

/pending

invite your friends.
Back to top Go down
Gossip
Co-Owner
Gossip

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:43 am

Yea Thats Wat I Ment To Say Lol Thank You Rose Just Im In School At The Moment So Need Type Super Uber Fast xD
Back to top Go down
[Azn]Azure
Owner
[Azn]Azure

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:35 am

i want proof tho >.
Back to top Go down
http://azuregunz.roflforum.net
Bear
Bear

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 am

Interesting guy o,o
Back to top Go down
Sarapwns
Sarapwns

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:45 pm

ugh plz whats happening we are just hiring ppl that have other experience and we dont even know them.. 1st post and cause he was gm and other sht at places acc cause like i have been playing here for a while now and i have done everything i can for the server but since he has more experience he gets gm..?
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:38 pm

Funny how he still has 1 post..lool
Back to top Go down
†jjang†
Forum Team
Forum Team
†jjang†

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 8:09 pm

Guys we have a new forum plz dont post apps here anymore! as soon as i find out site i will release!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Urika's GM Application.   Urika's GM Application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Urika's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1